Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: part 1

1. What are things you liked about the class?
  • What I like about this class is that I go to learn why it is important to make the right decisions in life and I learned many medical careers.  


2. What are things you did not like about the class?
  • What I disliked about this class is that it would get boring at times.


3. Recommendations for improving the class

  • Some recommendations would be to let us have free time when we finish our work and let us sit with our friends during free time.

4. Answer: Did you really do your best in this class
  • I think I did do my best in this class this year.


5. Answer: Are you reading you 100+ goals daily for at least two minutes explain
  • Yes I have been reading my life planning daily because it gives me more ideas / dreams to accomplish.


6. Answer: Are you committed to be a CTR person? Why or why not?
  • Yes I am committed to be a ctr person because e it can help you in your life and can be a successful person if you start being a ctr person.


7. What will you always remember about this class?

  • I will always remember to be a CTR person and never choose the wrong for someone and something that isn’t worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment