Monday, August 18, 2014

                                                       The first week as a freshman
My first week at school in  H.P.I.A.M was i kinda scared because i wouldn't have my friends with me and i didn't know anybody, but then i made new friends. My teachers are nice and teach well. The schedule was confusing at first, i wasn't used to the odd and even days, but its kinda good because you go to less classes but you stay there like for 1 hour. There are so many kids in the hall way its could really pack that's the only thing i don't like. When i saw my classes i had 2 algebra classes with the same teacher Ms.Ross for 5 and 6 i was kinda mad because i don't like math. I have p.e for 3rd with Mr.Parkhill and its really fun because i have mostly all my friends there. For 4th i have health Ms.Davis she's really nice. For all of my classes they require us to have a notebook for their class and sometimes we have to bring our books but hopefully we get lockers because i wouldn't like to be caring all that in my backpack it'll be a struggle. This week has been has been pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment