Friday, January 30, 2015

Ben Carson


  • Born in the slums if Detroit, in deep poverty
  • His mother and father divorced
  • His mother came from a family of 24 children
  • His mother couldn't read
  • His mother raised Ben and his brother Curtis
  • Ben was the worst student in his grade school class
  • Ben becomes top student in his class
  • Ben becomes a world renowned doctor

Student Success Statement

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”
Ben Carson



Reflection: What this means is that you have to try hard to achieve the things you want to achieve. If you don’t try you’ll becoming a down fall. Ben Carson wouldn’t of a successful man if he didn't read books. It’s your choice whether you want to be successful or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment