Monday, September 15, 2014

Auricular Therapy

Duties and responsibilities: Auricular therapy is a healing practice dating back to the third century wherein the practitioner uses needles at acupuncture points on the outer ear that correspond to specific parts of the human body.

Salary: $38,000-$137,000

Education: you will need to be certified by a program called the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA),  you will need a high school diploma and the program with teach you the five basic ear points. It helps for any addiction, trauma, and mental illness. You’ll also spend 40 hours practicing your skills in a clinic.


Reflection: I wouldn’t like to have that career because if I mess up I could damage they’re ear and I wouldn’t like to risk it and it’ll be my fault if they loose they’re hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment