Monday, December 1, 2014

During Break

During my Thanksgiving break I stayed home and got ready for Thanksgiving well, On Monday my dad took us shopping and Tuesday I did nothing but stay up till 12:00 for my birthday which was on Wednesday. On Wednesday what my family did for me was a little party because they didn't have time to please me since the next day was Thursday which was the Day we all celebrate and our family get together its Thanksgiving I got so many birthday wishes. On Thursday all my uncles, cousins, and aunts came to our house it was the most incredible day after towards the end my family members gave me a present a late birthday present and sang 5 birthday songs to me in the guitar. On Friday my dad, and I went to fix our desk top I mac computer because it wouldn't want to turn on so we mostly spent our time in the store on Sunday I had to go to the library and do my homework since the guy was fixing ours and it was a good day and a bad day because I took 2 hours to finish my h. w and the next day was Monday which meant that vacation was over, the good thing was that my dad was helping me and it was a nice rainy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment