Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1




My experience doing the interdisciplinary project was a struggle in the beginning I was very confused because my group was assigned what part they are going to do since I got the graph I was didn't know what to look for. Our topic was about keeping the labels as per serving or changes it to the total serving and I had to find a graph that would relate to what our topic was about. At first I didn't really get it until one of my team mates explained it to me. We all worked together in this project even though some did more but we all still pitched in and didn't have anything missing.I had to find a graph that would have those two comparisons of which was the total serving and the per serving. We all practiced with Ms. Figueroa-Aguirre and got used to presenting on front of the class. I was nervous at first because the showcase was a really big deal for everyone that was part of your grade and we had to talk in front of a panel which made me even more nervous because we had to talk in front of strangers. When it was the day of the showcase I was afraid that I’ll forget my lines, but luckily I had my card with me to help me what to day for my part of the graph. My teammates and I were confident during the presentations because we went through it plenty of times and knew what we were going to say. We worked really hard in this project to get a good grade. So after the show case I was surprised it went by really fast like only 15 min which went by fast I was relieved that it was over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment