Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final part: 2


A. What I liked about this class is that you learn what kinds of medical careers are there and which one is the best to choose also the student success statements are good because the quotes inspire you to do choose the right. What I dislike is that we have to do the typing tutor and it gets boring at times.

B. Some suggestions that I have for improving this class is to show more videos relating to the student success statement

C. I did do my best in this class I practiced my typing tutor and choose the right on any choices also I stayed focused on finding the medical careers.

D. I have been reading my life plan goals for 2 minutes and keep on adding more when I have the time.

E. Yes. I am committed on being a CTR person because I believe if you choose the right and make right decisions it’ll help you have a better lifestyle and you’ll have more people that’ll trust you.


F. I would try to control my body to choose the right, and my mind to think on what are the best choices before I act upon it, and my spirit to always be positive around people even though they make me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment